You may not want the legal formality of a civil partnership or wedding, but you really want to mark your relationship, express your loving union, share your feelings with friends and family, or simply have a quiet ceremony for a few close witnesses to your relationship.
You may want to interweave your blessing with beautiful rituals such as hand fasting, unity candle, unity sand, jumping the broom, breaking the glass, sharing bread, exchanging a rose or other flower, loving cup…just to mention a few.
You may want children or other family members to be involved too.
Cost: £400.00 This includes home visit;
- telephone contact with celebrant
- draft ceremony for checking
- order of ceremony agreed
- friendly support
- liaison with your venue
- walk through prior to ceremony
- professional delivery of service in venue of your choice
- your own written copy of service.